Thursday, January 5, 2012

{Trisha's apron}

Photobucket
Trisha is a friend of mine from church. Actually, I first met her when she was a student teacher for my oldest daughter's choir class a few years ago. Then when we moved back in March we ended up in the same ward and I got to know Trisha while we were both in Primary together.  She just moved down to St. Maarten last week for her husband to go to medical school.  I already miss her!
She asked me to make her a ruffly apron. She gave me a picture to base it on, so this is what I came up with. It's defintaely not perfect (shh, don't look too close), but it was my first time making an apron and I did make my own pattern for it. I loved the prints she picked out, so fun!
Photobucket
Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP