Thursday, January 5, 2012

{Christmas crafting...}

Photobucket
I've got a lot of catching up to do here. I was very busy with school this Fall, and although I haven't posted here for several months I did get some crafting in. I just didn't have time to post my projects here.  So now that I'm done with school I plan to get caught up with showing you all the fun crafts I've made in the last few months. 
These first two projects I made with some ladies from church. We get together every couple months & make some fun, seasonal projects.  I had a Halloween & Thanksgiving craft too, but forgot to take photos of them before I packed them away. 
Photobucket
This last one I actually made probably about 12 years ago, back when I was doing a lot of tole painting.  This is probably one of my favorite nativity's that I display at Christmas time and it's the only one I've made. 
Photobucket
I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and found time to spend with family and loved ones.
Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP