Thursday, January 5, 2012

{camera & lens cozies}

Photobucket
This is a "special" hobo bag. I used the same pattern that I've made my other "hobo" bags from, but I added padding in this one. I made it specifically so I could put this bag in a larger purse when my husband & I took a trip to Chicago back in September. I didn't want to lug around my purse & a camera bag, so I made a purse large enough to hold all of my necessities plus my camera & lens.
I made the lens cozy for the same purpost, but I made the pattern for this one from scratch.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
If you would like one of these custom made, please email me at: chelscraps @ yahoo.com.  Indicate colors/prints that you would like.
The camera cozy is $10 & the lens cozy is $6. Both will include padding & a lining of waterproof material.
This lens cozy shown is a large size, for a longer lens (up to 6.5" long). You can also order  a small cozy (for lenses up to 4" long). Please indicate if you need a regular size or a wide size (for full-framed cameras/lenses).
Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

1 comment:

3in3mom said...

how cool! I'd love some of those. . .

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP