Thursday, January 12, 2012

{MarQuette's bag}

Photobucket
I made this bag for my mom to give to my sister for her birthday. I let her choose which of my patterns she wanted me to use & the colors, but I didn't let her see what fabric I picked out until I was done.
She wanted a large bag to fit all of the things she likes to carry & she wanted it to be made of denim.  I added lots of pockets to it, so she can be very organized.  She loved how it turned out!
I made this bag from my "Carol Tote" pattern.
Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP