Saturday, June 13, 2009

A Simple Book & some Beaded Pens


I made this book (& the yellow & turquoise pens) about 2 months ago, for my last Stamp Club group's last party. I love this paper, it's the Pink Flamingo DSP. There's actually Pink Flamingo's on some of the papers~I think they are so cute!


These are beaded pens. Click here to see the tutorial on how to make them. I used Designer Series Paper instead of stamping on labels. I also used Micro Beads, & Sticky Strip. They are quite simple & make a fun addition to a plain ball point pen! I used Alias ball point pens, that I bought in a 4 pack at Walmart. I made 12 of these brown pens for Girl's Camp next week to give to the girls with a journal that another leader is making for them!

The yellow & the turquoise papers are from the Pink Flamingo DSP (link is above). The brown paper is from the Bella Rose DSP (no longer available). I also used Whisper White & Very Vanilla Taffeta Ribbons.


Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP