Wednesday, April 23, 2008

MIA

Sorry, I haven't been around much. I've been in a weird funk lately, only wanting to play computer games. I guess everyone has to have some time off from what they love to do, right? Well, I've been browsing several scrapbooking blogs tonight & I am bound & determined to get some scrapping done in the near future. This is a hobby that I really feel deeply about. I love preserving these memories for my children & future generations to have. I only wish that I had that from my ancestors.

On one lady's blog I read a quote that said "All I have is all I need". I love this! We should all be more content with what we have & if you don't like it your situation in life, then do something about it until you do like it.

Another lady's blog that I was browsing tonight was titled "i am who i am". I just love this! I am who I am!

One of my greatest loves is photography! You've got to check out this ladies blog, http://www.marlakress.oldmill-archiving.com/. She has some beautiful photographs! Someday I hope to be as good as her! Of course I've got to start with a much better camera than I currently own (& some more photography lessons)! But I'm happy with what I have for now-at least I have one!

Well I hope to have some scrapbook pages on here soon! My scanner is currently dead so it'll have to come in picture form, but that should be ok. Now I just have to make the time! Happy scrapping! Btw, May is National Scrapbook Month for anyone who didn't know that! Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP