Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Berry Blossom-y



Here's another card for my Card's Galore class. I like how this one turned out too! I borrowed this stamp set from my really good friend, Tabatha & I stamped these flowers about a week ago but didn't know what I was going to do with them, but last night I found a good use. I saw this technique with the jumbo eyelet, ribbon & linen thread on someone else's card & liked it so I had to find a way to use it on my card.
Supplies:
stamps sets: One of a Kind, All Holidays
paper: Chocolate Chip cs, Purely Pomegranate cs, Pretty in Pink cs, Whisper White cs, Berry Bliss DSP
Ink: Purely Pomegranate
Access.: Jumbo eyelets, Crop-a-dile, Chocolate Chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Linen thread, 1/2" circle punch, dimensionals
Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP