Monday, May 5, 2008

May 08 Scrapbook Kit






May Scrapbook Kit of the Month



8.5x11 kit~$25.00 ~~~12x12 kit~$28.00

You'll receive:


~1 pkg. of Afternoon Tea 12x12 Designer Series Paper

~6 sheets of Whisper White card stock

~4 sheets of Chocolate Chip card stock

~4 sheets of Groovy Guava card stock

~4 sheets of Soft Sky card stock

~32 pieces of On Board Chipboard

~3 Flowers & 6 Rhinestone brads from the Pretties Kit

~1 yd. of Groovy Guava double-stitched ribbon

~1 yd. Whisper White taffeta ribbon

~1 yd. 5/8" Chocolate Chip grosgrain ribbon


You can see how I already covered some of the flower petal chipboard with the designer papers. Watch for pictures of the pages that I've made with this kit...coming soon!
Suggested add-on’s:
Jumbo Outline Alphabet stamp set: $40.95
Scallop Circle punch $15.95
Photo Corners punch $15.95
On Board Blossoms & Basics Chipboard $14.95
On Board Accents $12.95
Groovy Guava stamp pad $5.25
Chocolate Chip stamp pad $5.25
Soft Sky stamp pad: $5.25
Versamarker $3.25
Watch for these items in the pages that I've made with this kit.


You can order this kit by emailing me at: chelscraps@yahoo.com through the 23rd of May.
Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

1 comment:

Stamp With Linz said...

What a terrific idea, I can't wait to see what you come up with! :)

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP