Thursday, January 12, 2012

{Kyla's teddy bear}

Photobucket
Here's another teddy bear that I made with the Honey Teddy pattern from www.funkyfriendsfactory.com.  She makes some really cute patterns for lots of different stuffed animals.  I also made the Silly Scrap Snake that you'll see soon.  This Honey Teddy pattern is free when you sign up for her newsletter. 
The eyes on this cute little guy are vintage buttons from my mother's collection that she let me have.  I got the minky fabric in the remnant section at Scrapbooks Etc., a local scrapbook store.  I love minky fabric, but it is not so fun to sew with.  It sheds like you wouldn't believe (unless you have sewn with it before)!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Even though Kyla is almost 12, she still loves her soft, teddy bear. You can never be too old for a teddy bear, right?
Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP