Thursday, June 17, 2010

My Craft Space {June 24, 2010}

Today in my craft space I'm reorganizing just a little. Most of you who follow my blog here know that I am a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, what you may not know is that I am addicted to ribbon. I LOVE Ribbon! This being June, Stampin' Up! is retiring A LOT of products. Well, I usually sell most of my retiring products, but I usually keep all of my ribbons (with a few exceptions).

I keep all of my current Stampin' Up! ribbon in these SU! ribbon holders, which you can see is getting pretty depleted ;(. I have already cleaned out the ribbons that SU is retiring, so that's why they are so empty.


Photobucket

My non-SU! ribbons, or those that have been retired, I put on the ribbon holders below. I got this fun ribbon holder at Michaels. It is normally only $19.99, but of course, I used a 40% off coupon & got it for about $13. Awesome deal! The organizer below the ribbon holder is from Ikea!

june17_5

Well, I had a bit of a problem when I needed to add my SU! ribbons to the ribbon bars, because the whole in the center of the ribbon spool isn't quite big enough for the bar to go through. So...

I took my handy craft scissors & cut the whole a little bigger! It doesn't look pretty, but...


june17

Once they are on the rods you can't even tell. I love how full these rods are getting.

june17

Now it's time to fill up my SU! holders with all of the awesome, new ribbons they are coming out with!

I'm linking up to the following:


Kootoyoo &

Organize and Decorate Everything



Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

2 comments:

angelina said...

super organized!

Leanne said...

Ah, your ribbon looks so great too. Thanks for joining the party.

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP