Saturday, May 15, 2010

{Anne Bag}

This is my Anne Bag, named for a dear sweet friend from church, who holds a special place in my heart. Anne is a very busy person, but still found the time to help me overcome a great fear of mine. She is an absolutely amazing person and a wonderful friend and I wanted to make a very beautiful bag designed with her in mind. So here it is.... By the way, I did end up keeping this one, partly because I fell in love with it & partly because I wanted to redesign the next one to have the opening be a little bigger, the pockets a little smaller & a few other improvements. Yes, I admit it, I am a perfectionist. But if it's not good enough for my taste then I know it's not good enough to sell.

bags,bags

In choosing the names of my bags I have tried to remember all of the friends that I've had with these names and another good friend from my high school days came to mind...Anne Booth! Anne & I were in the same Stake growing up {I was her JC~Junior Counselor, at girls camp one year}, and we worked at the AMC Fiesta 6 Movie theater in Mesa, together for a little while. I've tried to find Anne on facebook a few times and haven't been able to so far. I don't know what her married name is, so that has made it difficult. Regardless, Anne was a good friend and was always so cheerful. I don't think she had a single enemy. She was a great example to me!
bags,bags
You can see by these pictures that the pockets do need to be a tad smaller.
bags,bags
As always, I added a keyfob!
bags,bags

bags,bags


happy creating,
Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP