Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Pencil rolls

Just before we left on our vacation I made these little Pencil Rolls for my younger kids. I got the idea from Cindy over at Skip to My Lou. Her's are made for crayons, but I made mine for colored pencils, since my kids prefer them over crayons. They used them in the car on our trip & at church. This was so helpful for each of them to have their own so they didn't fight over the one box we used to use. These were very simple to make & the kids love them.


The longer one I made for my 11 yo girl, who is an artist & loves to draw. As you can see she has a lot more colored pencils & markers in there as well. She also has one of these for her paintbrushes (I didn't make that one).


Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP