Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Ladybug pj bottoms

Here's the reveal from my little sneak peek yesterday...

I made these cute pj bottoms for my Cammi & her friend L. They wanted matching pj pants for girl's camp & they wanted to do camoflauge (to go with the Girl's Camp theme) but I talked them into doing this much cuter print instead. The camo fabric was twice as expensive (& no where near as cute)! I think the polka-dot cuff at the bottom makes them even cuter!

Here's the close-up again!
I made matching headbands for them too, but my pics didn't turn out good! So I'll retake that pic tomorrow!
Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

2 comments:

--Arnnette said...

Those are sooo cute! And then you wonder where your time goes that you don't have time to study;}...lol

Corrine said...

just wondering what pattren did u use for these would love to make myself some

c_mead2006@yahoo.ca

http://corrines-corner2006.blogspot.com/

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP