Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Photo of the day...Paint.

Today's photo of the day over at HSMYHS is Paint!
Paint: To depict with paints, to cover or decorate, find Paint in your space today.
This one was perfect for me since I've done a lot of painting lately. The only problem is that I didn't take any pictures when I was in the process. So I went through my craft room & my kids bathroom & took a few pics today.
Here's a little teaser for my customers & friends who have been anxious to see my new Craft Studio. I just remodeled it. It's still not done, I plan to put wood floors in there next year. But for now it's so much better than it was. I still don't have everything cleaned up yet, so the rest of the pics will come soon. Don't worry Teresa, it's almost done.

These were the paints I used to paint the chipboard numbers in the first picture. I mixed white with them to make them more pastel. I'm not done with the clock yet, stayed tuned for the final product, hopefully soon.

And here's a little bit of what I just finished in my kids bathroom. Now I just have to get the decor back up!

Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

1 comment:

3in3mom said...

Looks beautiful---such fun to have beautiful creative spaces!

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP