Friday, April 17, 2009

Photo of the day...boot!

Today's Photo of the day at HSMSHS is Boot.
Boot: A sturdy piece of footwear. Find a boot in your space today.


These boots have a story...as I'm sure most boots do. Before I got married I used to go to the Rock dances on Fri. night & Country dances every Sat. night. These dances were hosted by our church & were mainly for singles, but some married couples would come too. It was good, clean fun & a great place to meet other single people. I have so many amazing memories from these dances...so many good times with friends. Anyway, when my husband & I were dating, well even before we were dating, we used to go to the Country dances together every Sat. night. When we got married my hubby didn't want to go anymore, for fear that someone might ask him to dance. Silly man! Well we pretty much stopped going, much to my dismay. I really loved dancing & I still think that's how I stayed so skinny back then. We really got some good exercise. Well, these are the boots that I danced many songs in. They hold many great memories!
Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP