Thursday, January 1, 2009

Simple new classes!

I hope you all had a wonderful New Year's Eve! I've just found this great idea on Ali Edward's blog to choose one little word for 2009. Many of you may know her from her work in the scrapbooking world. I love her style & have found a lot of inspiration from her. Visit her post on One Little Word to read more about this. I've decided that my word for 2009 is Simplicity. I need to make my life more simple in many ways. I've got some great new classes lined up for the next few months & I'd like to teach you some simple, fun techniques that you can use when crafting! Although my life is very hectic & crazy right now I've decided I've got to make more time for crafting--so I'm going to keep it simple! Email me at chelscraps (at) yahoo (dot) com for more information on any of these classes. I will try to get pictures up before the class registration deadlines, but there's no guarantee's (simplicity)!!!

~Simply Sweet Card Class~~Sat. Jan. 17th from 1-4pm or Tues. Jan. 20th from 7-
9pm (make some fun cards for all of your valentine's)

~Simply Crafting~New Catalog Open House~~Sat. Jan. 31st from 1-4pm
(come make some free projects & see the brand new catalog)
~Simply Celebrate Card Class (part 1)~Sat. Feb. 7th from 1-4pm or Tues. Feb. 17th from 7-9pm (make some great cards for several different occasions such as birthdays, thank you's etc.)

~Simply Fun Stamp Camp~Sat. Feb. 21st from 1-5pm (check back soon to see the fun
projects I have planned)

~Simply Celebrate Card Class (part 2)~Sat. Mar. 7th from 1-4pm or Tues. Mar. 10th from 7-9pm~(make some great cards for anniversary's, wedding's, Mother's Day & more)

Email me to sign up for any of these classes. See more information here or click on the links on my sidebar under "My Events". Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP