Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Many Many Thanks



I made 6 of these cards to give to the teachers & 1 aide who helped me with the yearbook this year. I'm on the PTSO board at my kids elementary school & I put the yearbook together. Luckily we have a digital program that I do it in, which is really nice, but needless to say it is A LOT of work. I've been working on it for several months & just finished today. I really enjoy doing it but I'm very glad to be done. It has consumed so many of my hours for the past few months that I'm grateful to have that time back to me!


The background is Bashful Blue. I used the East Coast Prep DSP, real red & white card stock. I used the Lots of Thoughts SAB set, the 1-3/8" & scallop circle punches, real red grosgrain ribbon, the Styled Silver ribbon charm (which I love) & dimensionals. I originally made the card without the ribbon charm & then added it & had to keep going with the rest of the cards. It adds so much to the card.
Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP