Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Card class



Here's another one for my card class later this month. I love how this one turned out. I just got the East Coast Prep DSP last week & I LOVE IT! I love the color combinations. I would have never put the mustard with these colors & I probably wouldn't have even put the red & turquoise with the wasabi but I love how they look together.


Supplies: Wild Wasabi, More Mustard, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise& Whisper White card stock. East Coast Prep DSP. Turquoise ink & grosgrain ribbon & ribbon charm. 1-1/4", 1-3/8" & Scallop circle punches, dimensionals. The 'happy' is from the It's All Good set. I embossed the "birthday" from the Happy Birthday stamp in the "It's Your Birthday" stamp set using the Versamarker & White EP. I also just got these new ribbon charms-I LOVE THEM!!!! This new charm is in the Styled Silver Hodgepodge Hardware kit that's in the new Occassions mini catalog. See this new catalog here: http://catalogs.shoplocal.com/stampinup/index.aspx?pagename=storefinder&storeid=1038724
Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP