Thursday, February 14, 2008

Blogging again...




Ok, I think I'm officially the worst blogger of all time. I have just been so extremely busy that my stamping blog has just gone by the way side.
This first card is one I made for my good friend Chalice's birthday last month. I love it so much. I used Ruby Red, Groovy Guava & Very Vanilla cardstock, the Ginger Blossom Designer Series paper (which I love-most of it anyway). If I remember right I used the Friendship Blooms stamp set for the little flower, the Fun & Fast Notes for the Happy Birthday Wishes & then did all the layering with a bunch of punches-Word Window, 1" circle punch, Designer Label & Scallop circle. I love how that turned out. I also used the Guava double-stitched ribbon & silver brads. The other two cards came a few days later when I was trying to get some stamping in before my kids got up & my 6 yr. old son came in & wanted to make a card for his teacher. It turned out that he didn't really want to stamp it, so he helped me put it together & then insisted that I make another one for the aide in his class. I was impressed that we got so much stamping done before 8am!
Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP