Saturday, February 16, 2008

Birthday Wishes







Ok, so I made this card for my class today & was trying to incorporate the rub-ons from the SAB mini & the first card turned out horrible, it needed some serious attention. So the first picture was the before & the send with the scallop punch & bling is the final, much better looking card. What a difference a few more embellishments can make!
I used Soft Sky for the bg. (background), Wild Wasabi, Groovy Guava & Whisper White. I put the rub-ons on guava & then cut them out. I used White Craft ink with the swirl from Friendship Blooms to stamp on the guava square & "Birthday Wishes" from For a Friend hostess set. I used the 1-3/8" circle & scallop circle punches. I also used the guava ribbon from the Sherbet Ribbon Originals, and the white taffeta, & the wasabi striped grosgrain. I used the Ice Square Rhinestone brads-the celery one, glue dots & dimensionals.
Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP