Friday, September 30, 2011

{Pennant banner card & farewell to SU!}

Photobucket
Here's another long over due post. This was one of the projects that we did back in July for my Stamp Club.  Honestly, I don't like how it turned out.  It needs something else, maybe different colors or maybe different embellishments or just a different layout, I don't know what, but it is lacking something. 
Speaking of that, I have decided to end my career as a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. It's has be 12 years of fun, lots of learning, meeting tons of wonderful people through workshops, my clubs, my upline's meetings, and conventions, making some great friendships with amazing people, and lots and lots crafting.  I appreciate all of the wonderful people out there that have taught me and I have taught.  I won't actually go inactive as a demonstrator  until the end of the year, but I am finished with my club and I am saying farewell to Stampin' Up!

Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP