Wednesday, June 29, 2011

{another bag}

Here's another one of the make-up bags that I made. This one is for my 15 year old. She's not into make-up at all, so she is just using it for other little things.
Photobucket
Here is what it looks like open.  This one was the original size from the pattern that I used.  I really didn't like how small it ended up.  It's more narrow & tall and doesn't hold much, but my daughter doesn't seem to mind.  She has used it several times already.
Photobucket
Click here to see the other make-up bag I made.  There you can find the link to the pattern & tutorial I used.

Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP