Thursday, May 19, 2011

{glass etching}

Photobucket
Photobucket
This week several women from church got together to do glass etching. I have seen this quite a bit lately and have wanted to try it for a long time even thought I hardly ever use my glass dishes.  I use my stoneware more than anything, but regardless, I was so happy when they chose this as this month's craft.
Photobucket
Photobucket
I was so excited to do a fun design on my trifle bowl, which I'm sorry to say I have had for just over a year now and just opened the box the day before we did this craft.  How rediculous is that?

I also wanted to etch my pie pan because I do actually use this one every Thanksgiving when I make pumpkin pies.

Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP