Saturday, January 29, 2011

more yo-yo's

Photobucket


Photobucket

These first two are very similar, I just reversed the green & pink fabrics & used different buttons.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I used vintage buttons from my mom's collections for all of these flowers. I was so excited when she gave me permission to raid her buttons. That probably sounds funny to many of you, but I love, love, love buttons {but not quite as much as I love ribbon}!
Photobucket

Photobucket
Someday, hopefully soon, you'll get to see the full version of this fun fabric. The center fabric here has the cutest print that reminds me of The Littlest Petshop animals. I used the scraps from a fun bag that I'm making for my 10 yr. old for her birthday, so when I finish that you'll be able to see the full version of this very cute print!
Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

These last 2 were for a friend's daughter. On this one I used scraps from another bag that I am making for another one of my girls' birthdays. She kept trying to take the scraps of this fabric from me to make her own hair pretties, so I'm pretty sure I picked the right prints for her!
Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Funky Junk's Saturday Nite Special
UndertheTableandDreamingPhotobucket


Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what a great idea!

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP