Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Weaved headbands (purple & white)

I've seen these weaved headbands on a few sites and have wanted to make one for a long time. A friend asked me last week to make a headband for her daughter & right away I knew what I wanted to do.

headbands

It was a little trickier than I thought it would be, but I always love a challenge and love to learn new things!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I added this little flower clip to the headband. I put the flower & toole on it's own clip so she could wear it seperately if she wanted to.


Photobucket
I love how these turned out, so I've already started on more of them. The next one I'll be posting has 4 different colors {white, green, black & lt. pink}. If you would like to order one see the price list below:


  • Weaved Headband ~ $10.00 each

    • Your choice of a minimum of 2 and up to 4 coordinating colors.
    • This does not include the flower clip.

  • Flower Clip ~$4.50

    • With or without toole {color choices will be listed soon}

  • Order both for $13.00 {save $1.50}

headbands

If you have any questions or would like to order one of these headbands and/or flower clips email me at: chelscraps@yahoo.com


Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP