Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Singed flower headbands

I am sorry I have been away for so long. School, soccer & ortho appts. are really taking a lot of my time these days. Our Miss C just made the JV soccer team at her school. I am so proud of her.

I have had a little crafting time while sitting in the orthodontics office this past month {our 12 yr. old just got braces}. I have a bag with all the supplies for several different flowers that I make to take with me everytime I have an appt. to go to. I can't stand to just sit and do nothing while waiting forever and I am not a reader so I bring my crafts along. I also won a pattern for some little baby shoes {that are so adorable} & have several of those cut out. One of my niece's just had a little girl, so I'm planning to make some for her & I'll need to get a boy shoe's pattern to make some for another niece that is having a little boy in January. I'll get them posted here whenever I have time to actually sew them.

Photobucket


Photobucket


headbands

Photobucket

I have seen these all over the web and have wanted to make them for so long. I have discovered after trying to wear many different plastic & elastic headbands, that I just can't. They all give me headaches, so I have discovered the joy of ribbon headbands. I just tie them under my hair and I can hardly even feel them on my head.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

headbands

If you would like to place an order for a Singed Flower they are $10 {plus the cost of shipping, if necessary}. Contact me with your choice of color {not all colors maybe available so contact me for more details}. Please allow 2 weeks for completed order, plus shipping time. Payment is due before order will be completed.


I'm linking up to these link parties:
A Little Knick Knack PhotobucketPhotobucket

Chic on a Shoestring Decorating


BoostMyBlogFriday


Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP