Friday, September 24, 2010

A crafting vacation...

No, I'm not going on a crafting vacation {unfortunately, I need that in a bad way!}, but rather I have had no time to do any crafting this week. Life has been very bogged down with school & soccer this last week.

For those that don't know, I am in school, majoring in Web Design. This week, for my Web Development Class, I began writing xhtml code {so cool}, to design a website! At this stage it's nothing exciting to show you, because I just followed a tutorial to learn the whole process! But the fun part is that I'm already being able to insert code into the html here on my blog & change things to look the way that I want them to!

You can see the crazy & fun things I'm learning in my Computer Photographic Imaging class
here. The link is a blog specifically for the projects for that class! Let it be known that, in my opinion, Blogger is sooo much more user friendly than Wordpress. I'm sorry to all those out there that love Wordpress, but I am not one of them!

Three of my six children are playing soccer this season & we have practice 4 nights a week, plus games on Thursdays & Saturdays. So you can say soccer is taking up some time on our calendar these days! I just went to Miss C's game tonight {our 14 yr. old} and they lost, but she played the best I've ever seen her play. I love watching them play & I'm so proud of her! It just dawned on me that I still haven't even taken a picture at a game yet & we are 3 weeks into the season! That will change & I'll get one up here hopefully by next weekend!

Well, I hope to be back soon with some fun crafting/organizing projects! I have a big organization project in my craft room that I just finished, 3 cards that I made for events last week, and I did promise a tutorial on my rosette headbands, so watch for that as well!




Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

1 comment:

Teresa said...

So proud of you! Can't wait to see all the cool tweeks you'll be able to give your Blog!

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP