Tuesday, September 7, 2010

black rosette headband

As promised, here's another one of my rosette headbands that I made last week! I love this one just as much as my white one! I put this on this black ribbon, I guess you'd call it. It's much thicker than any ribbon I've ever seen. My former neighbor moved suddenly about a month ago & she gave me a bunch of trims she was getting rid of & I found this in that stash.

headbands

I actually made this one to fit my head exactly with a little overlap & then I sewed velcro to the ends so it just velcro's together. The only problem with this is that my teenage & pre-teen girls want to wear it & it's too big for their little heads. I guess this means I need to make more!

headbands



Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP