Friday, August 6, 2010

July Stamp Club cards

Here are my cards from my club that just met last week! I love this new owl punch...isn't he so cute!

cards
For this card I used:

* Curly Cute clear stamp set
* Pear Pizzaz cardstock
* Sunny Garden Designer Series Paper
* Poppy Parade stamp pad
* Two-step Owl Punch
* Two-step Bird Punch
* Pear Pizza 1/2" Stitched-Poly Ribbon
* Early Espresso, Whisper White & Kraft cardstock
*Stampin' Dimensionals

cards

This technique is called Burnishing. My dear, sweet friend, Melissa just taught me how to do this technique last week so I wanted to try it out! I tried to find a tutorial on Splitcoast to link to, but I didn't see one. Basically, you stamp the images & then use sponge daubers to rub the ink where you want it. I think it makes it look similar to fabric or a chalk effect.

For this card I used:
* the Flower Fancy stamp set
* Elegant Eggplant & Whisper White cardstock
* Elegant Eggplant, Regal Rose, So Saffron & Wild Wasabi stamp pads
* Black satin ribbon
* Sponge Daubers

cards

Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP