Thursday, July 22, 2010

recovering...

We just got home last night from my Pulsipher Family Reunion up in the White Mountains! We had so much fun & almost didn't want to leave! We got to see & visit with so many of my cousins that I haven't seen in a very long time. We have this reunion every summer, but some of my cousin's have moved out of state so they don't get to come as often.

This is a little tree frog that my nephew, Corbin found! Isn't he adorable?
reunion2

And here's just a taste of how dirty all the boys got! This is my oldest boy, S-man! He is 8 & definately all boy! The boys (especially this one) were just in heaven being able to play outside all day & not sweat to death! S-man loves to play outside & still does even in our 110 degree heat so being up in the mountains where it was so much cooler was really nice!
reunion1

Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP