Monday, October 12, 2009

Flower Extravaganza Class

updated 10/15/09: I've lowered the prices for these projects as a thank you for my Blogoversary! Thank you for coming to my blog! Thank you to all those that come to my classes! Thank you to all my friends and family & for all the support you give me! The prices you see now have been updated from the orginal prices and are now the current prices.
Join me for a fun
~Flower Extravaganza Class~
Friday, October 30th at 6:30 pm at my home
You can make flower clips for you, your daughter, granddaughter's, niece'e, your friend's daughter's, or your friend! I made the one's pictured here for my girls and they love them!
These would make wonderful birthday or Christmas gifts!
I will have a variety of colors and sizes for you to choose from.
flower clips 1

Large Flower Clips are $6 each
Medium Flower Clips are $4 each
Small Flower Clips are $2 each
flower clips 2
You can also choose to make a Flower Clips Frame to hold your flower clips! We keep ours in the bathroom so the girls can easily choose which one they want to wear when they are doing their hair in the morning!
For an 8x10 frame, like this one, the cost is $6. This frame holds all of the clips you see above plus a few more (but you can't see the cute polka-dot ribbon when it's as full as ours is). So if you'd like to bring your own frame that is larger, then the cost is $3 to make this frame. You could find really fun vintage ones at a thrift store and spray paint them! It's just an idea but I recently saw a really nice vintage frame that someone found at a thrift store, and they spray painted it & it turned out really beautiful!
clip frame
Email or call me (480) 421-8048 to sign up for this class!
The deadline to sign up for this class is Wednesday Oct. 28th but you can continue to purchase ready made ones until further notice!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Do you love these but don't want to make them yourselves?
Purchase them already made:
Large Flower Clip $8 each
Medium Flower Clip $6 each
Small Flower Clip $4 each
Flower Clip Frame $ 10 each (for the 8x10 black frame)
If you'd like a larger frame the cost will be more depending on what size frame you'd like.
Just email me to place your order.
At the time you order please indicate the quantity, the size and colors you'd like.
Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

1 comment:

Teena in Toronto said...

So colourful!

Happy blogoversary!

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP