Friday, July 3, 2009

Hodgepodge of Cards

These are the cards we made at my Hodgepodge of Cards class a little over a week ago.


Supplies: On Your Birthday stamp set; Very Vanilla & Sage Shadow cardstock, Chocolate Chip Prints DSP; Ink: Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow; Accessories: White flower (from the Pretties Kit), Aqua Painter (to paint the flower), button (from the Button Latte kit), corner rounder, Linen thread, glue dots.



supplies: Great Friend & Thank You Kindly stamp sets; Kiwi Kiss, Basic Black, Real Red & Whisper White cardstock; Rockabilly Specialty DSP; Real Red, Basick Black, Kiwi Kiss inks; Accessories: Stampin' Dimensionals.



supplies: Priceless stamp set; Kraft, Not Quite Navy & Baja Breeze cardstock; Accessories: White Organza ribbon, Curly Label punch, Stampin' Dimensionals. I did the Faux Shaving Cream Technique on this one.











Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP