Thursday, June 4, 2009

Last Chance Lists & New In Colors!



Here it is...Stampin' Up!'s Last Chance list. This is the time we wait for every year...out with the old, in with the new! For those that don't know Stampin' Up! retires several stamp sets, & accessories & this year there's an added list of Decor Elements that are retiring. Click on the links below to see what is going. This is an exciting time because this means that lots of new, exciting products are coming. The new catalog is coming out July 1st! If you join my Stamp Club you'll receive a catalog FREE when they come in. Otherwise if you preorder your catalog by June 20th you pay just $8 (that's a savings of $3.85).



Last Chance Stamp Set List

Last Chance Decor Elements List

Last Chance Accessories


So moving on to the new...here's a sneak peek of the new In Colors!



Watch very soon for my very short list of products I'm selling (from these lists). I don't have much but there will be great prices for the things that I do have!



Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP