Monday, October 6, 2008

A Calendar & Recipe Album!


This is a calendar that I made from one of the new Calendar Kit's in the 2008 Holiday Mini catalog! This kit is great! You can do so much with it! I'm offering it in my Fall Stamp Camp this weekend. I've had almost no time to stamp & that's been really hard on me. I really love creating & I'm starting to resent my schoolwork a little. Pretty silly huh?



This is my new "Favorite Recipe" album. I've been wanting to make something like this for a long time! It has all of our favorite recipes that we use on a regular basis, so I don't have to dig through the bazillion other recipes that I own (most of which are lose sheets of paper). I love being able to pull one book out to find the recipe that I need! We are also doing this one at my Fall Stamp Camp this weekend! If you'd like a kit to make this project it's $18 (plus shipping, if need be) The kit will not include the Mod Podge used to cover the pages to keep it clean. Or if you'd like me to make one for you the cost is $25 (not including recipes). Adding recipes is very simple! I just typed them up in my draw program (this can be done in Word as well). I sized them to fit 4 on a page & then cut them out & glued them on. I plan to take a picture of each dish & add it to the page above the recipe! I hate it when recipes don't have a picture! I also think I'm going to change the little ribbon tabs to be regular tabs & write the name of that recipe on the tab, so I can find them quicker!
Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP