Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Holiday Bazaar

I LOVE THIS!!! Stampin' Up! had a little bit different version of this on the front of the new Stampin' Success magazine (our demo. newlsetter). I love it & had to make one. I'm actually selling some of these at the Holiday Bazaar that I'm participating in this weekend.
It's a little hard to read this above so here's the info. It's
This Sat. Nov. 1st from 9am-12pm
1356 E. Carob Pl. in Chandler
(off of Ocotillo & McQueen)



The following vendors will be participating:
Stampin' Up!, Pampered Chef,
Tastefully Simple, Simply Fun, Diaper Style, Gold Canyon Candles, & Lia Sophia Jewelry


I'm donating all of my profits from this Bazaar to the Nie Recovery fund.
Click here to see what this great cause is all about & to see how you can help.
Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP