Saturday, September 6, 2008

Faux Silk

This is one of the cards that we did for my Stamp Club last month.
I taught them the Faux Silk technique. I think it's pretty!


Supplies: Stamps: Embrace Life, Dreams de Jour & Wonderful Words

Cardstock: Ridinghood Red, Kiwi Kiss, Whisper White & Basic Black

Ink, Black Staz-on, Classic Black, Ridinghood Red, Pink Pirouette & Kiwi Kiss

Accessories: Ticket corner, Scallop circle, 1-3/8" circle & 1-1/4" circle punches

Olive 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, Aqua Painter, tissue paper, glue stick, glue dots & dimensionals.

See the link on my sidebar to the tutorial on the faux silk technique!
Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP