Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Retired accessories-new stuff added!

UPDATED: all my DSP & most of the Ribbon Originals are gone. Below is the updated list.

This is what I have available (if you'd like to see pictures of these email me & I'll send you a picture). To purchase any of these email me ASAP: The ink pad, cardstock & ribbons are 20% off. I've added some ribbons & papers!

In Color's
Wild Wasabi Stampin' Pad ~ $4
8.5 x 11 Cardstock Wild Wasabi~~22 sheets ~~ $4
Purely Pomegranate~~ 22 sheets~~$4

Eyelets- The eyelets are all 50% off! The number listed next to each color is the amount of eyelets that I have of that color. They are not in the little storage containers (with the exception of the Soft Subtles 3 set-this one is in the original storage container). The others are in little tiny ziploc bags with the color marked on each bag.

Bold Brights 1~ (Brilliant Blue-5, Glorious Green-5, Yoyo Yellow-5)~ $0.30
Bold Brights 2~ (Lovely Lilac-21, Only Orange-13, Pixie Pink-4, Green Galore-4)~$0.60
Earth Elements~ (Creamy Caramel-8, Old Olive-4, Pumpkin Pie-9)~ $0.40
Rich Regals~(Night of Navy-7, Handsome Hunter-29, Bordering Blue-19, Rose Red-42)~$1.50
Soft Subtles 1~ (Mellow Moss-7, Perfect Plum-18, Pretty in Pink-4)~$0.50
Soft Subtles 2~(Lavender Lace-42, Blush Blossom-70, Sage Shadow-47) ~$3
Soft Subtles 3~ (Lavender Lace-75, Blush Blossom-75, Sage Shadow-75, Bashful Blue-68)
$5~~This one is in the plastic storage container that they came in.
Basic ~ (Black-3, White-4)~$0.14

Designer Ribbons


Regal Rose gathered grosgrain (5/8" wide)~ 3/4 yd.~ $0.40

Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP