Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Convention Highlights!!!

This is Amber (one of my downline), Gavin (Amber's baby) & I. Our last day of Convention! We really had a lot of fun & I learned a lot this year! Thank you Amber for coming again with me! One of my other downline, Laurie came as well, I just didn't get to see her as much & forgot to get a picture with her. It was pretty crazy with 6,000 demonstrators there all at once.
This was me with Kristina Werner, one of my favorite blog writers. She's an amazingly talented woman & happens to work for Stampin' Up! at the home office. You should visite her blog at http://www.kwernerdesign.com/. It was really fun meeting you Kristina!!! Thanks for letting me get a picture with you.

Wooohooo!!!! The UPS man visited all of us. As a thank you to Stampin' Up! and all the business they/we give them they gave a stamp set to all of the demonstrators at convention. We got the Ronald McDonald stamp set. For those that don't know, Stampin' Up! donates $100,000 to the Ronald McDonald House Charities each year & they also donate $2 from each of the designated stamp set that we sell. This year the stamp set is called "Say It with Scallops". This set was already on my list to buy & I really wanted to help promote this great charity, so now I can get started right now. If you click on this picture (with me holding the stamp set), you can see an closer picture of the stamp set. This will possibly give you a little preview of something else new that you'll see in the brand new Fall-Winter Idea Book & Catalog...something I've been waiting for & wishing they would make! It's finally almost here!
Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP