Monday, March 10, 2008

Out of commission...













I've been out of commission since Friday. I've been down with the flu. I'm finally feeling a little closer to normal today. I'm still a little dizzy but doing so much better. I'm very grateful for a few friends who did a lot to help me out, mainly with my kids! Thank goodness for angels!

I made the girl version of this card in pink first & I really liked how it turned out so then I had to figure out how to make a boy version. This is always a challenge for me, to make male/masculine cards. I still had this Treehouse DSP from last year & thought this was perfect for a baby boy card. The problem was that I didn't have any of the In color papers that coordinate with it, I sold them all when they retired. So I dug through my kids scrapbook paper that my sister gave them & I found the perfect colors. I did find some cranberry in my kids scraps. Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP