Friday, March 28, 2008

No crafting this week!

I promise I'm still around. This week has been crazy: getting the kids back to school, cleaning my craft room, getting the summer clothes out & putting the winter ones away, cleaning out clothes that the kids have outgrown & going through bags & bags of hand-me-downs from cousins. On top of all that I've been watching my friends little boy all week. She just had twins & was so exhausted & had a few breastfeeding issues so I've been trying to else ease her stress a little. Today I went on a field trip with my daughter to see Spiderwick Cronicles. It was really good, not my kind of movie, but it was good. I would say it's a little scary for little kids, but these kids enjoyed it.

Well, I will be back to crafting soon. I'm planning on scrapping tonight, but I'll probably make some cards instead. I'm going through withdrawals plus I need to get some cards done for some upcoming classes. My best friend & I are going out to dinner tonight for my birthday (it's next week, but she'll be out of town-so we're doing it tonight) & then we'll come back to my house to craft. It should be a fun night! As soon as I have some new stuff, I'll post them here!
Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP