Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Hostess prints pack

I just got this Designer Series Prints hostess pack & the So Many Scallops SAB set last week. I love these prints. Chocolate Chip is the base for each of these cards. I also used the Scallop circle, 1-1/4" circle, 1-3/8" circle punches, stampin' dimensionals & Dazzling Diamonds glitter.













This blue one also had Certainly Celery, Bashful Blue, Whisper White cardstock & Bashful Blue taffeta ribbon.














This green one has Wild Wasabi prints paper, Barely Banana, Wild Wasabi & White card stock, & White taffeta ribbon.














I made the pink one first for my daughter who just turned 8. I loved how it turned out so I decided to make more. I made the green one for my sister, who hates pink & the blue one was just for fun. I can always use more birthday cards.

I love the taffeta ribbons. I thought I was going to die when Stampin' Up! discontinued the organdy ribbon, but I must say this was a great change & I love the taffeta so much more than I ever liked the organdy ribbons. Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP