Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Stampa-ma-jig


I am a bit challenged with the stamp-a-ma-jig, but I think I finally figured it out after watching Kristina Werner use it several times now on her blog. My friend, Melissa tried to show me how to use the stamp-a-ma-jig a couple of years ago & I just couldn't get it. I guess I just wasn't trying hard enough, cuz' I usually don't have a problem with this kind of stuff.
I got this sketch idea from Kristina from her MACM video (Make A Card Monday)http://www.kwernerdesign.com/blog/index.html. I love her style & have enjoyed many of her videos, you should check her blog out if you haven't already.
I used the Time Well Spent & It's Your Birthday stamp sets. White & Wild Wasabi cardstock. The circles are punched out with the 1-1/4" circle punch. I used the stamp-a-ma-jig to place the flowers in the right spot inside the circles, then I colored them in with wasabi & pretty in pink ink & the aqua painter. The ribbon is the new striped wasabi grosgrain & the lt. pink gingham. I love ribbon if you can't tell. You will very rarely see one of my cards without ribbon on it.
Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP