Thursday, February 14, 2008

School Valentine's



Holy cow can you say 100 Valentine's! That's how many I made for my kids to pass out at school-I guess that's what I get for having 4 kids in elementary school & being a stamper! I thought they turned out cute-& they don't even have ribbon on them. For those of you who don't know I'm addicted to ribbon! I love ribbons! I have almost every Stampin' Up! ribbon that there is plus a lot more! On these cards-they are 3x3-I used Pretty in Pink for the background. I used the Priceless Stamp set-stamped the heard with craft red then used the heat & stick powder, heated it then put the glitter on! I also used the spiral punch on the side-it needed a little something & I like how that turned out. Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP