Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Love card


I was asked to teach at a church group next week & they wanted a love card, so this is what I came up with.

I used Close to Cocoa (a neglected color in my house) for the card. I stamped the cocoa with the Sanded background stamp (color on color). I stamped the Jumbo Outline Alphabet in Regal on Regal & then colored it in with a versamarker (love those). I used the Rough Edges Alphabet & stamped "I", & "Y", "O", "U" in cocoa on white, then I punched them out with the 1/2" circle punch. I stamped the heart from Priceless in Pomegranate on white then punched it out with the 1-3/8" circle punch, punched out the scallop circle in pomegranate. The heart has glitter on it (hard to see in picture). The ribbon is Chocolate taffeta.

Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP