Monday, December 3, 2007

The Retired List is here...



It's that time again, time for a new catalog, so that means it's time to clean out the current one. January 2nd will be the release of the new Spring/Summer Collection Catalog, which means lots of new stamp sets, wheels & accessories. See the link on the right under "Promotions" to view the stamp sets that will be retiring at the end of this month. Make sure you order anything off this list that you really want, before it's gone. I have 14 of these stamp sets that are retiring & I always sell mine at a good discount, so check with me & reserve the ones you want.

The Dormant List will be posted Dec. 5th. These are stamp sets that are still available, but do not appear in the current catalog. The retiring wheels & accessories will be available on Dec. 10, & they will be availabe "while supplies last". I'll post those here when I get them!
There's also a link (on the right) for the "Wrapping Up the Holidays" promotion. These are some fun things to use for your "wrapping" at great prices. Some of these items were in the Holiday Mini catalog (which just ended on Nov. 30th), but they will be available through this promotion period which runs through Dec. 15th.
Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP