Monday, October 15, 2007

All Boxed Up Class




These are my take on Michelle Fischer's boxes that she showed us at Convention this year. I loved her gift boxes & had to make some myself. The first one is meant to be a little more "fall-ish". I used Groovy Guava & Wild Wasabi & I finally used one of the new jumbo eyelets. I've had them for a couple of months & finally broke them out.

The 2nd two boxes are more "Christmas-y". I used the "Winter Bright" Simply Scrappin' Kit for both of these. These boxes are pretty simple to make & I love how they turned out. We'll be making these at my "All Boxed Up" Class this Sat. Oct. 20th.

Delicious Tweet It! Facebook

No comments:

{my other sites}

{my photography}
Moments of Life
{Table for 5} ~Recipes & other great stuff

Follow Me on Pinterest

What I believe...

What I Believe

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!

awards I've recieved from some very nice people...Thank You!
from Arnnette...click on the picture to visit her blog!

Support Handmade!

I Took The Handmade Pledge! BuyHandmade.org Save Handmade Toys

Please give credit where credit is due for the work I've created! Thank you!

Protected by Copyscape Plagiarism Software

Search This Site

Beaded Watches

I've been featured at...

Some great causes...

Blog Archive

Catagories

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP